Linksys WPSM54G CISCO - LINKSYS WRLS G PRINT SVR MULTIFUNCTION PRINTER SUPPORT

Linksys WPSM54G CISCO - LINKSYS WRLS G PRINT SVR MULTIFUNCTION PRINTER SUPPORT Reviews



More Picture


Out of the box this device has clear directions. I did not believe them so I just plugging in the CD and blindly followed the steps to first setting up the print server on the wireless router then setting it up on each computer separately. The trick was to have the computer already using the printer before setting up the print server. The software does all the work and uses the DHCP from the router. br /br /Just a note I did set up the WAP as I have neighbors.br /br /Even with the server hidden behind the printer I get reception a hundred feet away with no problem. I have not tried farther.br / The Linksys Wireless-G PrintServer with Multifunction Printer Support lets you connect a multifunction USB printer directly to your network, eliminating the need to dedicate a PC to print sharing chores.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews




Nov 08, 2010 05:15:06

0 comments:

Post a Comment